REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Attendee registration is open as of October 9th at 9:00 am! Below is important information to simplify your registration process in addition to insuring you get the appropriate conference rate as a member of CSMFO.
If you are already a member of CSMFO, before you choose the “register now” link be sure you have logged into your CSMFO profile:
- Go to the website CSMFO.org
- In the upper right-hand corner click on “ Sign In”
- Fill in your credentials
- Proceed to the conference registration link and you will be logged in to registration page with the discounted member rates!
Not a member? Now is a great time to join. By joining prior to registering for the conference you will get the benefits of membership and save $285 on your conference registration (must register by December 1st for early registration to receive this dollar value benefit). Please note dues must be processed and verified for your membership to be approved, which may take a day.
So why wait, join now!
Looking to sign up as a sponsor or exhibitor? Visit the “Exhibitor and Sponsorship Information” tab to register! Sponsor/Exhibitor registration opens September 25th, 2023.
Things to know before you register:
- Log-in information of the attendee’s CSMFO profile. If you are registering multiple attendees, you must sign into each account to receive the member rate for each person.
- Full conference registration includes:
- lunch on Wednesday & Thursday,
- breakfast on Thursday & Friday,
- beverage breaks throughout each day
- and an exhibit hall reception on Thursday after the sessions end for the day.
NOTE: the Wednesday evening hosted event including entrance into Disneyland, a private party at Star War’s Launch Bay, requires a separate registration at a nominal $35 fee. You may also purchase multiple guest tickets.
- Daily registration includes all the above for the day you plan to attend. However, if you are attending on Wednesday, the evening event is not part of the daily registration.
- Daily registration event tickets or guest tickets may be purchased during registration at the fee of $105 by clicking here.
- You need to register for the conference before registering to attend the Wednesday night event.
- Review the pre-conference sessions – these sessions are not included in the conference registration fee and will be a separate option for you to choose when registering.They are being offered on Tuesday prior to the first full day of the conference. Lunch is included for full day sessions only. Please see our website under “schedule” for a description of each session.
- Preconference session A and B and C are full day sessions.
- Preconference session D and E are ½ day sessions.
- Conference Hotel information – In an effort to guarantee hotel rooms for conference attendees, online room reservation links for both the Disneyland Hotel and Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa will be provided in your emailed Conference Registration confirmation. This will be the only time you will receive this link; so be on the lookout after you register. Additionally, a non-refundable first night’s room and tax deposit is due with reservations at both the hotels. All cancellations will forfeit this deposit regardless of cancellation timeframe.
- Virtual sessions to be offered after the conference. Popular educational sessions will be offered virtually after the conference. Virtual sessions will take place over (4) ½ days in March. These sessions will qualify for CPE credits. You can register now as an “add-on” to your in-person conference registration for a discounted price of $150! More information for these sessions will be announced soon.
CSMFO Conference Pricing is as follows:
Government Registration Rates:
|Government Member Early Bird||$ 515|
|Government Member Full Conference||$ 635|
|Government Member Daily||$ 330|
|Government Non-Member Full Conference||$ 800|
|Government Non-Member Daily||$ 440|
Commercial Registration Rates:
|Commercial Member Early Bird||$ 805|
|Commercial Member Full Conference||$ 885|
|Commercial Member Daily||$ 555|
|Commercial Non-Member Full Conference||$ 1,030|
|Commercia Non-Member Daily||$ 625|