Attendee registration is officially open!
Below is important information regarding registering for the conference.
To make your registration process a breeze, make sure to log-in to your CSMFO profile. If you are a member but are not signed in, you will not receive the discounted member rate when registering!
Not a member? Now is a great time to join. By joining prior to registering for the conference you will get the benefits of membership and save $255 on your conference registration (must register by December 5th to receive this dollar value benefit). Please note dues must be processed and verified for your membership to be approved, which may take a day.
So why wait, join now!
Looking to sign up as a sponsor or exhibitor? Visit the “Exhibitor and Sponsorship Information” tab to register now!
Things to know before you register:
1. Log-in information of the attendee’s CSMFO profile
2. Full conference registration includes:
3. Daily registration includes all the above for the day you plan to attend. However, if you are attending on Thursday, the evening event is not part of the daily registration. Thursday evening event is included in the full conference registration.
4. Review the pre-conference– these sessions are not included in the conference registration fee and will be a separate option for you to choose when registering.
They are being offered on Tuesday prior to the first full day of the conference. Lunch is not included. Please see our website under “schedule” for a description of each session.
5. Virtual sessions to be offered after the conference. Popular educational sessions will be offered virtually after the conference. Virtual sessions will take place over (4) ½ days on March 7th, 9th, 14th, and 16th. These sessions will qualify for CPE credits. You can register now as an “add-on” to your in-person conference registration for a discounted price of $150! More information for these sessions will be announced soon.